You are important. You are valued. You are our greatest asset.
We want you to enjoy an out of this world experience and we will do this by looking after you.
Gaming should be pure entertainment however, you can’t always win. Unfortunately, losing is also part of the game so we want to make sure you are prepared for this. We want to make you aware of the social and financial difficulties that can occur if you find gaming is no longer about having fun.
Gaming can be addictive and can easily make you lose perspective of time and money. We want your gaming experience at Vegasoo to be as positive as possible, even if you lose.
Spend only what you can afford to risk whilst maintaining a level of self-control. Keep it together by remembering:
1. Gambling should always be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as genuine way of making money.
2. Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
3. Only gamble when you can cover the losses.
4. Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
5. Utilise all the limit tools to stay in control.
6. Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion from one or all of our products can be activated by contacting Support.
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have regarding your gambling habits, please contact one of the organisations listed below.
Test yourself to see if you might have a gambling problem, by asking yourself the following questions:
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending educational classes and/or work?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to stop boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
If you answered mostly "yes", please consider contacting one of the Gambling Counselling Organisations listed below for advice and support.
Know Your Limits
We have all pushed ourselves to the limit, at some point or another but if you find it becomes a common occurrence that you have exceeded your gambling budget, we have tools in place at Vegasoo that can help you to stay on top of it:
Set daily, weekly or monthly restrictions so that you can take full control over your gambling spend.
Change your limits at any time. Decreases in deposit limits happen immediately, however, increases have a cooling-off period.
We provide all our players with tools to help control deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits and session limits. Set yourself daily, weekly or monthly restrictions in here and take full control over your gambling spend. Also you can set a reality check, prior to commencing game-play, and select the frequency at which the reality check will appear on the screen. A “reality check” means a display of the time elapsed since the game session began.
Please note: Limits cannot be applied retroactively therefore existing transactions on your account cannot be made void.
Setting a limit will only apply this to Vegasoo. If you wish to apply this limit to all Genesis Global Limited casinos please contact customer support stating this instruction.
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact our customer support.
Closing your Account
If you feel like you need a break from the casino, you can close your account by clicking here.
You will be able to reopen your account at any time and everything will be just as you left it.
If you wish to take a more enforced break from gaming for a pre-determined period due to responsible gambling concerns, you can request to take a Time-out by clicking here.
If you feel that you need to take a more extensive period away from the casino as gambling is causing you any problems, you can Self-exclude by clicking here.
Please note that withdrawals will not be processed any faster and you will not be able to reopen your account at any time until your Time-out or self-exclusion period has elapsed and the self-exclusion will apply to Vegasoo only.
Gambling Counselling Organisations
As the leading authority in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, GamCare provides counselling, advice and practical help.
Visit the GamCare website at www.gamcare.org.uk, or call their confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133. (Non-UK residents can contact GamCare for details of International support organisations).
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences and solve their common problems whilst helping other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site can be found at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. Further details can be found at www.gamblingtherapy.org.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Vegasoo. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all of our customers using payment mechanisms that are available to under 18s. We also carry out additional random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms.
Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will forfeit any winnings and will likely be reported to the police.
Filtering software allows you to regulate internet access, depending on your chosen criteria. Such filters can be used to prevent children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites.
If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
• Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
• GamBan www.gamban.com